Conditions of Entry
These are the Conditions of Entry to Wine Heroes, and should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions.
Wine Heroes reserves the right to refuse entry to, or remove any persons who breach these Conditions of Entry.
Family Friendly Event
Entry to the show is open to all ages.
All persons over the age of 18 will be issued with a wristband after your identification has been verified. Without that wristband you will not be served any alcohol whatsoever by any exhibitor or member of bar staff. If that wristband is removed from your wrist or tampered with in any way, it will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced.
If you do not have valid photo identification, you will not be issued with a wristband and therefore will not be served alcohol under any circumstances. There are no exceptions.
By law, only the following forms of identification can be accepted as evidence of age by licensed venues in NSW:
- A driver's or rider's licence or permit (issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country), or
- Australian passport or a foreign passport issued by another country, or
- NSW photo card (issued by Roads and Maritime Services NSW), or
- Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person's identity and age, or
- Keypass (over-18) identity card issued by Australia Post.
Please refer to Liquor & Gaming NSW's Evidence of Age requirements.
We ask that all visitors accept responsibility for their own behaviour and follow the rules and regulations of the event site. Additionally, visitors are required to respect the directions of event and security staff at all times.
Any visitor ejected, or refused entry, gives permission for their details to be recorded, and photograph or video to be taken. Visitors ejected, or refused entry, will receive a Ban Notice, excluding them from all shows for a period of seven years, and you are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
Authenticity and Validity of Tickets
Admission to the event will be granted only upon presentation of a valid ticket. Entry will be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from an authorised point of sale, and you are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
Any visitor may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions, including search, pat down, bag check and/or a metal detector search when you enter and/or during the event. A person who refuses to undergo any such search will be prohibited from entering the event and/or removed from the event, and you are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
You may be denied entry into, or removed from, the event where we have reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach our Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, disorderly, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others, and you are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
Upon entry all bags will be searched. You may not bring the following items onto the premises:
- Alcohol and/or drugs*,
- Cameras or other photographic or recording equipment including professional video equipment,
- Drinkable liquids,
- Aerosol or deodorant spray cans,
- Tripods and selfie sticks,
- Animals, except guide dogs trained to provide mobility assistance,
- Balls, sporting equipment, bicycles, skateboards, skates or scooters,
- Glass bottles, aluminium cans, metal containers or breakable containers,
- Offensive weapons, including potential missiles,
- Fireworks, matches, flares, highly flammable or explosive substances,
- Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive by event organisers.
* Prescription drugs will be assessed and reviewed by medical personnel. Their decision on the items will be final. If in doubt then please carry your prescription with you.
Right to Refuse Entry, and/or Removal from Premises
The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises:
- any person whatsoever, or
- any person who causes annoyance or inconvenience to other visitors or members of the public, or
- any person who is believed to be intoxicated, or under the influence of any illegal or non-prescribed drug.
Admission to any show will be granted starting at the advertised start time, and will close one hour prior to the advertised finish time. There will be no exceptions.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Wine Heroes is a licensed premise. As such, any person found to be intoxicated may be removed from the event site, and you are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
- The consumption of alcohol is permitted in the designated areas only. The organiser reserves the right to ask visitors to move to a designated alcohol consumption area. If a visitor refuses to move, the organiser reserves the right to remove the visitor from the event site, and you are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
- Roving RSA Marshalls will be patrolling the event site for the duration of the event. RSA Marshalls reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to any visitor.
- Exhibitors and bar staff reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to any visitor, at any time, for any reason.
- Any persons who are intoxicated, violent, quarrelsome or disorderly will be removed from the site, and you are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
- The organiser will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft of a person’s personal property.
- The organiser will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of a person’s personal property that has been confiscated by security.
- Visitors choosing to bring valuables to the premises do so entirely at their own risk.
End of Service and Venue Closure
30 minutes prior to the advertised finish time of any show, the service of alcohol will conclude. At the advertised finish time of any show, the venue will close and all visitors are required to immediately leave the premises.
Fire fighting equipment is only to be used in the event of a fire, and any visitor found tampering with fire extinguishers or other fire safety equipment will be removed from the event site and refused re-entry, and you are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
Qualified First Aid staff will be in attendance for the duration of the event. Should any visitor require First Aid, Security personnel can contact First Aid via radio.
Changes to Conditions of Entry
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Big Top Events may change the Conditions of Entry from time to time, and in its sole discretion, and any change will be effectively immediately. Big Top Events encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to this policy. The date of the most recent update is shown at the bottom of this page. You might also receive an email alert informing you of these changes. Your continued use of the Website after any change in this policy will constitute Your acceptance of any such change.
Version 1. Updated: 30th January 2017