Terms and Conditions
Big Top Events strives to deliver products and services with fairness and clarity, and to protect your privacy. Please refer to the policies below that describe how we conduct our business.
- Headings are for reference purposes only.
- Except where context otherwise requires it: words starting with capital letters shall have the meaning given in the Definitions clause below.
- By using the Website, irrespective of the method or platform in which You access and use it, You accept and are bound by all following Terms.
- If You disagree with any part of the following Terms whatsoever, then You may not access the Website.
- Accessing the Website and/or making any purchase of Product therein constitutes Your acceptance of all the following Terms, and any other operating rule, policy or procedure that may be published from time to time on the Website, without any modification,.
Terms and Conditions
- Terms of Sale: Our policies governing sales.
Conditions of Entry
- Rules and regulations as a Visitor at Wine Heroes.
- Rules and regulations as a Visitor at Harbour Flavours.
The following words have the following meanings in all Big Top Events terms and conditions and policy documents. Also:
- Words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa,
- Words denoting any gender include all genders,
- Words denoting persons include firms and corporations and vice versa.
- We, Seller, Organiser and Us mean Big Top Events, or its assignee.
- Terms means legally binding terms.
- Website means the content and websites of: Big Top Events and Wine Heroes and Harbour Flavours.
- Event means a planned occasion of Wine Heroes and Harbour Flavours.
- You, Your and Visitor mean a visitor to the Website or an Event.
- Ticket means an entry pass to an Event.
- Product means any product or service available for sale or supply at the Website, including a Ticket.
- Intellectual Property Rights means all copyright, design right, trademarks, patents, goodwill and any other rights of a similar nature anywhere in the world.
- Trade Marks means any trade mark and other associated logos, get up, or trade names used by the Seller.
- Third Party Materials means material or content posted or uploaded by another party on the Website.
- Third Party Websites means another party's URLs, hyperlinks, banner or panel advertising or icons linking to another website.
- Personal Information means potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Partner means any affiliated or contracted business of the Organiser and their affiliated businesses and sub-contractors.
- Contract means contract to exhibit.
- Space means an area of an Event allocated by the Organiser.
- Exhibitor means the entity or person named in the Contract (including all directors, partners, owners, employees, agents, invitees and contractors, as applicable) that applies to the Organiser for Space at an Event.
- Material means any form of publication advertising that the Organiser creates for the Exhibitor, or that the Exhibitor supplies to the Organiser.
- Publication means any form of media that the Organiser owns or controls, including Exhibitor listings, trade guides, signage, posters and websites.
- Hire Item means any goods and equipment that the Organiser or a Partner is to provide to the Exhibitor to use for the duration of the Event only.
- Services means anything that the Organiser or a Partner is to provide to the Exhibitor at the Event as set out in the Contract.
- Co-Exhibitor means a person or entity that the Exhibitor wants to share all or part of the Space with.
- The Seller's rights are reserved to amend or modify any Terms at any time without notice. Any such amendments or modifications will be effective immediately on being posted to the Website. The date of the most recent update is shown at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Website after any change in the Terms will constitute Your acceptance of any such change.
- The Terms, including those linked from this page, are the entire understanding between the Seller and You, and replace all prior representations and agreements, whether written or verbal, concerning the subject matter hereof. Any amendment must be in writing, signed by an authorised representative of the Seller, or by the posting on the Website a revised version. Any variations will only apply to Product sales made after these Terms have been updated.
- The Terms will be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any authority having competent jurisdiction, that provision will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms which will remain in full force and effect.
- The Terms will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. You may assign Your rights under the Terms to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, the Terms. The Seller may assign its rights under the Terms, without condition.
If You have a complaint about the Terms, please Contact Us.
However any genuine dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, relating to or in connection with the Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (“ACICA”) Expedited Arbitration Rules. The seat of arbitration shall be Sydney, Australia. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The number of arbitrators shall be three. The decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce the Terms shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
Version#1. Published: 31st January 2017