Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read before making any purchase
All clauses of the Terms and Conditions page of the Website also apply to these Terms, including Definitions for interpretation.
- The purchasing of Product may be subject to booking, credit card and other fees. Tickets purchased through the Website will be subject to a standard booking fee unless otherwise specified. The Seller reserves the right to vary the amount of this booking fee from time to time, as will be specified in the Ticket purchasing process.
- GST applies to the purchase of Product from the Website and will be charged at the time of purchase, regardless of Your location.
Variations to Events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including Ticket categories) and audience capacity.
- If an error on Your behalf results in the Seller reprocessing the Ticket transaction at Your request, the Seller may charge You the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the Ticket transaction, including any difference in currently available Ticket and charge back or postage fees by a third party.
- Reselling Tickets in certain circumstances is governed by legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or any other resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
- If a Ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the Ticket holder may be refused admission.
Exchange, Refund and Replacements
- The Seller does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in Your personal circumstances or where You change Your mind, or where You have mistakenly purchased the wrong Ticket or where You do not have a receipt for the Product.
- The Seller will only offer a refund or exchange of a Ticket if an Event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, and You cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated Event. To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting the application of Australian Consumer Law and the Consumer Guarantees, the Seller's liability to You in connection with the purchase or use of any Product obtained from the Website is limited to either replacement of the Product; or a refund of the cost of purchase of the Product. You agree that the Seller may retain any booking fees or other incidental costs incurred in issuing a refund.
- You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time to be eligible, and proof of purchase must be supplied for any refund to be considered.
- Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), the Seller will not be liable for any other losses incurred by You as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an Event, including any travel and accommodation expenses. You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an Event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
- The Seller will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Tickets if the authenticity of every Ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and with reasonable notice prior to an Event. The Seller may charge a fee for the replacement of Tickets. The Seller may not replace general admission Tickets.
Limitations on Number of Tickets
- You may be limited to a specified number of Tickets that can be purchased for an Event. If You exceed the Ticket limit, You may have any or all of Your orders and Tickets cancelled without notice by the Seller, at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
- While the Seller takes all reasonable care to ensure that Tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. The Seller may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error the Seller will endeavour to contact You to give You the option of purchasing the Ticket at the correct price.
- The Seller's obligations to You will be suspended for the period in which the Seller is affected by any event beyond its reasonable control which shall include without limitation an act of God, fire, flood or other extreme weather event, natural disaster, strike, electricity, power or communications failure, shortage or unavailability of Product or a change in applicable law.
Version#1. Published: 31st January 2017